Announcements Sunday 1/7/2019
- RAYER REQUESTS: Bro. Bob Haas is at St. Joseph Hospital on the 5th floor and continues to improve and would welcome visitors.
- Bro. Gene and Karen Denick are in need of our prayers! Bro. Gene is dealing with the symptoms of foot neuropathy, and just recently, severe vertigo.
- he collection for the month of January is for the Sunday School Fund.
- We will be having Wednesday Evening Services for the months of January February and March on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month starting January 16th. Singing will begin @ 7:15.
- A Fellowship Supper is scheduled for Sunday January 13th @ 4:30pm. Please sign up in the kitchen if you plan on attending.
- We are in need of more volunteers to teach the older Sunday School Class every other week, Please consider helping out if you can, a sign-up sheet is posted in the kitchen.
- The editors of the Silver Lining are inviting you to submit an article by Feb. 15 on the topic "What have you learned about experiencing peace in an unstable world." Please see the foyer bulletin board for details.
Silver Lining dues are due and payable in January for the Tucson church. Suggested dues are $18.00. Please pay cash or checks made out to Bro. Dean Knobloch.
- If any member has church announcements or if you know of a visiting minister who is planning to visit Tucson, please e-mail that information to Bro. Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mon, January 7, 2019