Announcements Sunday 12/30/2018
- PRAYER REQUESTS: Bro. Bob Haas is in the hospital Please keep Bro. Bob and Sis Carole in your prayers. They are requesting no visitors at this time.
- Bro. Gene and Karen Denick are in need of our prayers! Bro. Gene is dealing with the symptoms of foot neuropathy, and just recently, severe vertigo.
- The Collection for December is for Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services
- We will have New Years Eve Services Monday December 31st 2018 with singing starting @ 7:15pm.
- We will be having Wednesday Evening Services for the months of January February and March on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month starting January 16th. Singing will begin @ 7:15. There will be no services on Jan 2nd due to New Year's Eve Services on December 31st.
- A Fellowship Supper is scheduled for Sunday January 13th @ 4:30pm. Please sign up in the kitchen if you plan on attending.
- The 2019 lunch serving list is posted on the kitchen bulletin board. There are copies available for anyone who wishes to take one.
Sun, December 30, 2018