Announcements Sunday 12/9/2018
- We would like to thank Bro. Curt and Sis Caroline Kaufman for serving the Tucson Church for 30 years as a minister of Gods Word. May God bless you in your retirement.
- The Collection for December is for Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services
- We are collecting gifts for some needy families at Myers-Ganoung Elementary School. Please see the information in the office if you are interested in helping. There are 3 bags - 1 for each family. Please take a gift suggestion for each item you would like to provide - and remember to label and wrap the gift in the color assigned to the family. The deadline for purchasing gifts is Sunday December 16th. If you have questions, please see Bro. Curt or Sis. Lisa.
- The Sunday School Christmas Program will be directly after morning services followed by lunch. Please let Sis. Lisa know if you know of any extra people coming.
- If you have any changes to the church lunch list or if any winter visitors would like to request a specific Sunday to give lunch in 2019, please call or e-mail Sis. Sandy Bauer no later than December 17. The 2019 lunch list will be posted by the end of December.
- We will have Christmas Day Services Tuesday December 25th with singing starting @ 10AM
- We will have New Years Eve Services Monday December 31st 2018 with singing start @ 7:15pm. because of New Years Eve Services this will cancel service for Wednesday January 2nd 2019
Mon, December 10, 2018