Annoumennts Sunday 12/2/2018
- Please keep Bro. Ron Allenbach in your prayers this week as he mourns the death of Sis. Lois. Please also pray for their entire family, including Bro. Ernie and Sis. Mary Weigele, Anne & Marty Thenhaus and Tim & Susan Moriarty as they will all feel her loss in the coming days and months. Sis. Lois' funeral is this Thursday in Kiowa, Kansas. She will be missed by so many including our little church family.
- The Collection for December is for Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services
- All Church Christmas Caroling will be Friday December 7th. Starting @ 6:00 @ Pueblo Springs Rehabilitation Center, 5545 E. Lee St., southeast corner of Pima & Craycroft, Tucson, AZ 85712.
-6:45 @ Devon Gables Rehabilitation Center, 6150 E. Grant Rd., (across from Costco), Tucson, AZ 85712.
-Sloppy joes & Christmas goodies to follow @ church. Please join us!
- We are collecting gifts for some needy families at Myers-Ganoung Elementary School. Please see the information in the office if you are interested in helping. There are 3 bags - 1 for each family. Please take a gift suggestion for each item you would like to provide - and remember to label and wrap the gift in the color assigned to the family. The deadline for purchasing gifts is Sunday December 16th. If you have questions, please see Bro. Curt or Sis. Lisa.
- Bro. Curt will preach his final sermon this Sunday morning, followed by a lunch reception in lieu of afternoon church. PLEASE RSVP BY Wednesday December 5th to Sis. Sandy Bauer if you know of anyone coming that she may not be aware of.
- The Sunday School Program will directly after morning services followed by lunch. Please let Sis. Lisa know if you know of any extra people coming.
- If you have any changes to the church lunch list or if any winter visitors would like to request a specific Sunday to give lunch in 2019, please call or e-mail Sis. Sandy Bauer no later than December 17. The 2019 lunch list will be posted by the end of December.
Sun, December 2, 2018