Announcements Sunday 8/4/2919
- Prayer request for Bro. Bob and Sis Carole Haas and Bro Gene and Karen Denick as the continue to deal with health issues and are unable to worship with us.
- Our collection for the month of July is Sunday School.
- The General Brotherhood Conference will be held Friday August 9th in Goodfield Illinois. Please be prayerful for the Elder Body conducts the business for our Brotherhood.
- There will be a all church potluck Sunday August 18th 2019 @ 4:30pm followed by a singing. If you plan on attending please contact Sis. Sandy Fehr by text or email by August 15th.
- Sunday School will resume Sunday September 8th 2019 and run through May 24th 2020.
- Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services is hosting a cultivating connections marriage seminar October 18th and 19th in Morton Illinois. Information is posted on the church bulletin board. Pre-registration is required.
- Invite-a Friend weekend is scheduled for November 2-3rd. If you were unable to attend the planning meeting and have any questions please see one of the ministers.
- The weekend of August 24 and 25 the churches in Latty and Junction, Ohio are hosting the 2019 Men’s Sing. Men of any age are welcomed for a weekend of song and fellowship and to help make a recording to God’s glory. Anyone interested may visit ACMenSing.org to register.
Sun, August 4, 2019